Total Football Report College Football Awards 2016

I may not have trophies to give out to the players this year, but now that the regular season is over for anyone outside of the Big 12, I want to recognize a lot of very great football players across the nation this season. Trust me, this season there are a LOT of them too. There are going to be 4 sets of awards.

1. THE BEST OF THE BEST
These are going to be Team awards given out to the teams that carried out their plans to the max.

Overall- Alabama Crimson Tide

2. THE BEST INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS
These are the Individual players who made history this year or even just played lights out.

3. THE BEST NON POWER 5
Yes, I wanted to make sure some non-power 5 conference players got recognized and not overlooked.

4. ALL-TEAM SQUADS
The last section will be coming forth.

All of these different things will be in articles to make it easier for people to access, and me to label. Here was your warning.

Comments